Career Development Professional
Helping individuals and organisations to develop career strategies.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- collaboration with individuals, external stakeholders and employers
- effectively manage workloads
- motivation techniques
- design, plan and deliver career-related learning
- labour market information
- level 6 or higher career-related qualification approved by the Career Development Institute
- apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.