Career Development Professional
Helping individuals and organisations to develop career strategies.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- collaboration with individuals, external stakeholders and employers
- effectively manage workloads
- motivation techniques
- design, plan and deliver career-related learning
- labour market information
- level 6 or higher career-related qualification approved by the Career Development Institute
- apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.