Sporting Excellence Professional
Able to competently perform the professional sport in which they train such as cricket, football, rugby league and rugby union.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £8,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- using digital technology to analyse and optimise sporting performance
- physical requirements, techniques, strength and conditioning
- injury and risk prevention and management
- anti-doping legislation
- sports nutrition
- sports psychology
apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the End-Point Assessment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.