Nursing Associate (NMC 2018)
Providing care in the patient's home, the community or hospital.
This standard needs a training provider who is recognised by the associated approval body. Please check with the training provider for further details.
5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £15,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- What apprentices will learn
- person-centred nursing care
- to promote health and wellbeing
- assessment of individuals
- identifying risks
- team collaboration
- professional standards and practices
- Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Foundation degree approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Professional registration
Nursing and Midwifery Council
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number NOCN email@example.com NCFE/CACHE firstname.lastname@example.org Teesside University email@example.com THE UNIVERSITY OF EAST ANGLIA firstname.lastname@example.org University of Huddersfield HEC email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.