Early Years Educator
Teaching and developing young children.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- numeracy and language skills
- shape individual learning experience
- child development from birth to 5 years
- safeguarding policies and procedures
- paediatric first aid
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- achieved a level 3 Early Years Educator (EYE) qualification
- achieved a level 3 award in paediatric first aid (RQF) or emergency paediatric first aid (RQF)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Active IQ Jenny@activeiq.co.uk Training Qualifications UK 03333 583344 firstname.lastname@example.org YMCA Awards email@example.com Pearson Education Limited +44 (0) 7879 602674 firstname.lastname@example.org Innovate Awarding Limited email@example.com NCFE/CACHE 0191 2408950 firstname.lastname@example.org City and Guilds 0207 294 3201 Jamie.Holland@cityandguilds.com Skillsfirst Assess 0121 270 5100 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.