Providing legal support, including administrative tasks, carrying out research and drafting legal documents and forms.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £8,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have the following qualifications (or equivalent):
- GCSE maths and English, grade C or above
- 2 A levels, grade C or above
- What apprentices will learn
- legal and regulatory requirements relevant to their role
- carrying out research and presenting findings accurately and clearly
- using precedents and draft documents, using plain and succinct language
- assisting with legal matters and transactions
- administrative skills
- building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Apprentices will achieve a CILEx Level 3 Diploma in Providing Legal Services.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) 01234 845706 Liz.email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.