Helping people secure suitable and sustainable employment.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- assessments and action plans
- coaching and mentoring
- manage challenging and complicated situations
- safeguarding policies and procedures
- careers, employability and labour market information
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number JGA Limited firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.