IT Solution Technician
Develop, implement and maintain IT solutions.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £13,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- software and hardware solution lifecycle
- maintenance of legacy software solutions
- installation and configuration of basic hardware system components
- write or maintain simple scripts or code
- search and manipulate different types of data sources
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment.
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.