Registered Nurse - degree (NMC 2018)
Giving care, advice and support to sick, injured or disabled people
This standard needs a training provider who is recognised by the associated approval body. Please check with the training provider for further details.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £27,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer. Pass enhanced background checks.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to assess, diagnose and treat people
- leadership, management and team working
- recognise the limits of your own competence and knowledge
- common physical and mental health problems and treatments
- health and safety requirements
- degree in nursing
- apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply for:
- registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.