Cultural Learning and Participation Officer
Helping organise community cultural projects.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £8,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- events planning
- how to design and run creative workshops
- teaching about arts, culture and heritage themes
- running arts activities for a diverse range of audiences
- understanding relevant regulations and legislation
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment.
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.