Cultural Learning and Participation Officer
Helping organise community cultural projects.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £8,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- events planning
- how to design and run creative workshops
- teaching about arts, culture and heritage themes
- running arts activities for a diverse range of audiences
- understanding relevant regulations and legislation
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment.
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.