Helping people develop when they start new roles.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to provide effective mentoring support
- planning and carrying out learning exercises
- solving problems that could block a learners progress
- legislation and compliance requirements
- safeguarding techniques
Apprentices must have achieved the following before taking their end-point assessment:
level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
level 1 safeguarding (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.