Learning and Skills Teacher
Teaching people of all ages and abilities.
5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £10,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- techniques to ensure teaching quality is consistently high
- how to develop learning plans
- how to teach in a way that is accessible to all
- how to manage individualised learning
- regulation and legislation compliance
Apprentices must have achieved the following before taking their end-point assessment:
- level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- level 2 safeguarding
- level 5 education and training diploma or equivalent
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.