Learning and Skills Teacher
Teaching people of all ages and abilities.
5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £10,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- techniques to ensure teaching quality is consistently high
- how to develop learning plans
- how to teach in a way that is accessible to all
- how to manage individualised learning
- regulation and legislation compliance
Apprentices must have achieved the following before taking their end-point assessment:
- level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- level 2 safeguarding
- level 5 education and training diploma or equivalent
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.