Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator
Working on customer focused proposals and tender submissions to win business.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £8,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- the sales life cycle
- bid and proposals process
- identify customer requirements
- how and when to use sensitive and confidential information
- organisation and planning
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Membership of the Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals (APMP).
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.