Supply Chain Leadership Professional (degree)
Organising the movement of products from manufacturers and suppliers to customers.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
- What apprentices will learn
- inventory, supply and demand planning
- forecasting techniques
- budgeting including profit and loss reporting
Apprentices will take a supply chain honours degree.
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible for membership with the following trade organisations:
- Institute of Supply Chain Management
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Institute of Export and International Trade
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.