Supporting licensed conveyancers with legal matters relating to the transfer of ownership of land or property.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
- What apprentices will learn
- how to provide professional support in a legal office environment
- using appropriate legal methods to research, request, complete and submit legal forms
- managing legal files and using client case management and accounting systems
- handling client enquiries
- basic knowledge of the principles of law applicable to conveyancing
- professional ethics, codes of conduct and regulatory arrangements
- customer service
- problem solving and critical thinking
Apprentices will have to complete recognised Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC) qualifications.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.