Nail Service Technician
Repairing, painting and decorating clients' nails.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- different techniques and tools including manicure, pedicure and basic nail art
- legal requirements and codes of practice for nail services
- booking management
- customer relationship building
Apprentices must have achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G) before taking their end-point assessment.
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.