Retail Leadership (degree)
Lead, motivate and develop a team of retail-based employees.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £22,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- knowledge of the retail sector
- coach teams to deliver first class retail performance
- understand competitors to be able to grow market share
- motivation to increase sales and profitability
- product life cycle
Apprentices will take a retail management degree.
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.