Identify patterns and trends from information and data.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £11,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- appropriate intelligence collection and storage methods
- collation and evaluation of data
- analytical development techniques
- data analysis methods
- intelligence gaps
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G) before taking their end-point assessment.
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Intqual-pro 01234 381158 Enquiries@intqual-pro.com
- More Information