Advertising and Media Executive
Creating advertising campaigns to increase sales and promote businesses.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £8,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- effective team working
- budgeting and costing
- market research
- presentation and negotiating
- legal and ethical advertising
- apprentices will gain an Institute of Practitioners in Advertising foundation certificate
- apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.