Public service operational delivery officer
Working in local and central government to ensure the public gets the services and protection they need.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- legislation, policies and procedures
- customer service
- team working and communicating effectively
- gathering and managing information
- negotiating and influencing
- problem solving and decision making
- using IT systems
Apprentices will achieve:
- a level 2 Award in Operational Delivery (Principles)
- a level 3 Certificate in Operation Delivery (Advanced)
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number City and Guilds 0844 543 0000 email@example.com DSW Consulting 01302 760 008 firstname.lastname@example.org The Colleges' Partnership Ltd 07843 582969 email@example.com SFJ Awards 0114 284 1970 firstname.lastname@example.org Innovate Awarding Limited 0117 3142800 email@example.com South West Councils 01823 270101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.