Helping promote products, brands and services.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- marketing strategies
- campaigning techniques
- how to collect and analyse data
- project management techniques
- communication skills
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices can register as an affiliate member with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) when they complete this apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.