Managing the promotion strategies of products, brands and services.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- developing and implementing marketing and campaign strategies
- how to oversee the development of creative material
- managing data collection and analysis
- project management techniques
- advanced communication skills
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices can join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an associate member when they complete this apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.