Motorcycle Technician (Repair and Maintenance)
Servicing and repairing motorbikes, scooters and quad bikes.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £11,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- identifying and fixing problems and faults
- estimating repair costs and giving quotes
- servicing and safety checks
- customer sales
- how to work safely in a busy workshop
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.