Helping demolish buildings and other large structures.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer, but apprentices must be at least 18.
- What apprentices will learn
- demolition techniques
- using a range of hand and power tools
- health and safety awareness
- industry regulations
- fire prevention
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have:
- taken level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.