Investment operations technician
Supporting teams that carry out investment transactions on behalf of individuals or organisations.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- role and structure of the financial services industry, the purpose of markets and the principles of investing
- financial sector regulation and compliance
- purpose and technical content of financial products supported by the apprentice's role
- client services and relationships
- Investment Operations Certificate (Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment) Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
Completion of the Investment Operations Certificate as part of this apprenticeship will enable apprentices to apply for associate member status with the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI).
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Financial Services Training Partners LLP 01908395243 email@example.com City and Guilds 0844 543 0000 firstname.lastname@example.org NOCN 0300 999 1177 email@example.com DSW Consulting 01302 760 008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.