Express Delivery Operative
Collecting and delivering items for a range of customers.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- handling goods safely
- route mapping and finding addresses
- how to use tracking equipment
- courier policies and regulations
- customer service skills
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible for associate membership of the Institute of Couriers.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.