Digital and Technology Solution Specialist (degree)
Maintaining digital and technology strategies through technology leadership
7 (equivalent to master’s degree)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer
- What apprentices will learn
- to maintain existing digital and technology strategies
- to deliver and support digital technologies
- leadership skills
- develop a specialist occupation
- manage budgets
- reporting to senior stakeholders
- apprentices will take a master's degree in digital and technology solutions
- before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.