Learning and Development Practitioner
Identifying, creating and delivering appropriate training needs.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to structure training
- how to deliver training using different resources
- planning training to meet different needs
- evaluating and giving feedback
- linking activity to business objectives
- building good relationships with colleagues
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- British Sign Language qualifications are an alternative to English qualifications for those for whom this is their first language
- Professional registration
Apprentices can apply for Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) after completing their apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Bespoke Professional Development and Training Limited 01642 956970 firstname.lastname@example.org Innovate Awarding Limited email@example.com CIPD 020 86126208 firstname.lastname@example.org Training Qualifications UK 03333 583344 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.