Helping people reach their personal health and fitness goals.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- lifestyle management
- client motivation
- health and wellbeing
- anatomy, physiology and kinesiology
- exercise technique
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Professional registration
- affiliate of the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
- member of the Register of Exercise Professionals
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number The Vocational Academy Essex LTD 01702 596022 email@example.com Innovate Awarding Limited 0117 3142800 firstname.lastname@example.org Active IQ 01480 467950 Stevec@activeiq.co.uk YMCA Awards 02073431800 email@example.com Elite Schools Programmes Ltd 07525662177 Paul@elitetrainingservices.co.uk
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.