Helping people reach their personal health and fitness goals.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- lifestyle management
- client motivation
- health and wellbeing
- anatomy, physiology and kinesiology
- exercise technique
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Professional registration
- affiliate of the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
- member of the Register of Exercise Professionals
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.