Metal Recycling General Operative
Helping recycle scrap metal
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to identify different metal types
- risk assessment and how to handle and store materials correctly
- safe operation of machinery and equipment
- building relationships with colleagues and customers
- apprentices must have achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G) before taking their end-point assessment.
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Waste Management Industry Training & Advisory Board 01604 231950/ 07508 283574 Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.