Rail and Rail Systems Senior Engineer (degree)
Managing rail engineering projects.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £24,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to develop work proposals that cover engineering requirements and performance targets
- managing rail engineering activity so it is safe and cost effective
- identifying solutions to problems and areas of improvement
- before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be able to register as an incorporated engineer with the Engineering Council when they complete this apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number London South Bank University firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.