Business to Business Sales Professional (degree)
Selling products and services to other businesses.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- Analysis of competitors and the business environment
- how to identify new customers
- sales planning
- development of sales proposals through a variety of tools
- relationship management
- before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- business to business sales degree
- Professional registration
Apprentices will meet the eligibility requirements for sales certification with the Association of Professional Sales.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.