Business to Business Sales Professional (degree)
Selling products and services to other businesses.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- Analysis of competitors and the business environment
- how to identify new customers
- sales planning
- development of sales proposals through a variety of tools
- relationship management
- before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- business to business sales degree
- Professional registration
Apprentices will meet the eligibility requirements for sales certification with the Association of Professional Sales.
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.