Junior Estate Agent
Selling and renting out residential and commercial property, acting as a negotiator between buyers and sellers
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer
- What apprentices will learn
- how to do property valuations
- understanding relevant legal and compliance policies
- producing sales and letting adverts
- knowledge of building construction terminology
- awareness of planning principles
- processing offers
- understanding the property market
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 grades D to G). They must also have taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible for membership of the National Association of Estate Agents Propertymark once they have completed their apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.