Children,Young People and Families Manager
Manage teams to help and advise families that need support.
5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- What apprentices will learn
- building relationships
- development in the health and social care sector
- to communicate effectively with children and adults
- to be non-judgmental
- the principles and practice of supervision of staff
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.