Architectural Assistant (degree)
Working with architects and engineers to design new buildings and redesign existing buildings.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to create detailed plans using computer-aided design software
- structural and engineering principles
- different construction methods
- building laws and safety regulations
- project delivery techniques
- the history of architecture and how it influences the design of new buildings
- planning policies and regulations
- apprentices will take a part 1 architecture degree approved by the Architects Registration Board
- before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number London South Bank University firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.