Digital Marketer (degree)
Leading the promotion of brands and services through websites, apps and social media.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Candidates will usually need at least 2 A levels (or equivalent), including maths, at grades A* to C.
- What apprentices will learn
- managing and planning marketing campaigns and strategies
- analyse marketing campaign performance through data led approaches
- how to communicate marketing briefs effectively
- digital marketing degree
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply for membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing, and the British Computer Society.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.