Project Manager (degree)
Help organisations manage projects efficiently.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £22,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer. Usually need level 3 qualifications as a minimum.
- What apprentices will learn
- governance and financial control of projects
- stakeholder and communications management
- estimating, planning and scheduling
- procurement and contract management
- risk management
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved International Project Management Association level D qualification or equivalent
- project management degree
- Professional registration
Association for Project Management, the Chartered Body for the Project Profession.
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Blackpool and The Fylde College firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.