Preparing walls and ceilings for decoration and finishing.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £10,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- various types and techniques of plastering
- different types and eras of construction
- types of traditional and modern materials
- cost and environmental considerations
- high quality customer service
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Professional registration
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.