Civil Engineering Site Management (Degree)
Design and manage construction projects.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- engineering principles
- computer aided design (CAD)
- budget control
- assess environmental risks and effects
- project design, development and implementation
- BEng (Hons) civil engineering or equivalent level 6 civil engineering diploma
- Industry certificates in Site Safety Plus site managers' safety and environmental awareness training schemes
- Professional registration
Incorporated engineer status with the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- End-Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.