Building Services Engineering Site Management (Degree)
Leading the installation of complex electrical and mechanical systems in construction projects
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Typical entry requirements are completion of the Level 4 construction technician apprenticeship, having EngTech LCIBSE status, higher national certificate (HNC) in building services engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- What apprentices will learn
- managing site activity in line with cost and contractual obligations
- quality control of a construction project
- health and safety responsibility
- how to minimise a construction projectâ€™s environmental impact
- stakeholder management techniques
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 3 English and maths (equivalent to A level, AS level, international Baccalaureate diploma, level 3 NVQ).
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to achieve technician status with the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers +44 (0)20 8772 3601 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.