Digital and technology solutions professional
Creating digital and technology solutions that enable businesses to develop new products and services and increase productivity.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £25,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have one of the following:
- 3 A levels (including maths) or equivalent
- other relevant qualifications or experience
- What apprentices will learn
- analysing a business domain, highlighting issues and identifying opportunities for improvement
- analysing business and technical requirements and selecting appropriate technology solutions
- using data modelling techniques and standard database management systems
- carrying out risk assessments for IT systems and proposing a resolution to threats
- business organisation
- computer and network infrastructure
- other skills related to 1 of the following specialisms: software engineer, IT consultant, business analyst, cyber security analyst, data analyst, network engineer
Apprentices will achieve a BSc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.