Senior/Head of Facilities Management
Provide facilities management services across multiple sites
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 42 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Some employers might require candidates to have level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) IT qualifications
- What apprentices will learn
- setting strategies and budgets
- overseeing financial and operational performance facilities management
- managing client relationships
- before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- bachelor's degree in facilities management
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) accredited level 6 extended diploma
- Professional registration
Apprentices will meet the requirements for BIFM membership after completing their apprenticeship
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.