Community Sport and Health Officer
Helping people take up sport and physical activity across local communities.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 16 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- inspiring people to take up an active lifestyle
- helping change people's attitudes and behaviours about health within target communities
- using local customer insight to attract high priority groups into sport and leisure activities
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Innovate Awarding Limited 0117 3142800 firstname.lastname@example.org Elite Schools Programmes Ltd 07525662177 Paul@elitetrainingservices.co.uk StreetGames UK Ltd 0161 7070782 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.