Community Sport and Health Officer
Helping people take up sport and physical activity across local communities.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 16 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- inspiring people to take up an active lifestyle
- helping change people's attitudes and behaviours about health within target communities
- using local customer insight to attract high priority groups into sport and leisure activities
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.