Tackling fires and other emergencies.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- working safely and effectively in emergency situations
- using specialist breathing equipment
- resolving incidents involving hazardous materials
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- some employers may set local entry requirements
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible for professional registration as a technician with the Institution of Fire Engineers.
- End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number SFJ Awards 0114 284 1970 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.