Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship
Leading the direction, vision and strategy of an organisation.
7 (equivalent to master’s degree)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- financial management
- organisation improvement strategies
- research and analysis techniques
- leadership and motivational skills
- developing new ideas
- successful apprentices will achieve a master's degree in management
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End-Point Assessment
View a list of end-point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Chartered Management Institute 0333 220 3145 firstname.lastname@example.org City and Guilds 0844 543 0000 email@example.com Chartered Institute of Marketing 01628 427500 Maggie.Jones@cim.co.uk
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.